What is the Legal Reason for Collecting Your Private Personal Data?
Special categories of personal data; data related to the race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, disguise and dress, membership to associations, foundations or unions, health, sexual life, criminal convictions and security measures, and biometric and genetic data. Special categories of personal data require higher protection than other data categories. It is regulated in accordance with the KVKK that additional information should be provided to process such data.
To Whom and For What Purposes Can Your Personal Data Be Transferred Domestically?
- Your personal data is shared with people who are expressly authorized in the legislation, especially the Social Security Institution, in accordance with the legal regulations and the legislation we are subject to. In addition, your personal data is shared with authorized persons or authorized public institutions and organizations upon the request of a court decision or authorized administrative authorities.
- Your personal data will be shared with third parties who process the data in order to fulfill the obligations under the employment contract between us (for example, sharing your health data with our workplace doctor under the Occupational Health and Safety Law No. 6331, etc.).
- Your personal data may be shared with our suppliers for the purpose of carrying out supply chain management processes and fulfilling the contract regarding the products or services to be procured from suppliers within the scope of the service contract between us.
- Your personal data may be shared with our business partners with whom we cooperate within the scope of the service contract between us, for the purpose of conducting business activities and fulfilling the contract.
- Your personal data, in line with the planning and execution of the activities of the economic enterprises to which Karçel and Karçel Kardemir Çelik Yapı Üretim Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. and can be shared with group companies for the purposes of conducting contract processes.
Do We Transfer Your Personal Data Abroad?
Your personal data is not transferred abroad.
How Long Is Your Personal Data Retained?
The retention period of your personal data is as follows:
- If a period is determined for the storage of data in the law or the relevant legislation, the said data must be kept for at least this period. Unless otherwise stipulated in the legislation, as a rule, your personal data is stored for 10 years from the execution or end of the contract.
- Taking into account the possibility that a possible court request or a request by an administrative authority authorized by law regarding the relevant data arrives late to us, or a dispute that we may be a party to occurs, a period of 6 months to 1 year is added to the periods stipulated in the legislation for the storage of your data, and the storage period of the data is determined. At the end of the period, the data in question is deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
- If the legislation does not foresee a period for the storage period of the data we process, your data will be stored for the period determined in the contract made with you and as a requirement of the relationship between us. After the end of the aforementioned relationship or after the period specified in the contract, your data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized without your request.
- If all the processing conditions for personal data have been eliminated or the storage period declared by us or determined within the scope of the legislation has expired, your data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized ex officio on the first periodic destruction date or within 6 months at the latest. If you request the deletion of your data for a valid reason, your data will be deleted within 30 days at the latest. If you request the deletion or destruction of your data, the retention period of which is determined in the legislation, before the stipulated periods, your request will not be fulfilled.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
Regarding your personal data within the scope of KVKK and related legislation;
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
- When you request the deletion or destruction of your personal data with the correction of incomplete or incorrect data, requesting this situation to be notified to the third parties to whom we have transferred your personal data
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
- If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, to request the elimination of this damage,
you have the rights.
How Can You Exercise Your Rights?
By using the Related Person Application Form , your applications and requests regarding your personal data ,
- With a wet-signed petition and a photocopy of the identity card, go to Hoşbeli Mah. By sending it to Ankara Karabuk Bulvarı no:2 Merkez/Karabuk address,
- With a valid identity document, Karçel Kardemir Çelik Yapı Üretim Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. by applying personally,
- By sending it to our registered e-mail address email@example.com using a registered e-mail (KEP) address and a secure electronic signature or mobile signature ,
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by filling out a petition signed by the applicant with a mobile signature or a secure electronic signature, or by filling in the "Relevant Person Application Form"
You can send it to Karcel.
Pursuant to the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, the name, surname, signature if the application is written, TR ID number (passport number if the applicant is a foreigner), the place of residence or workplace address for notification, If any, it is obligatory to include the notification e-mail address, telephone number and fax number and information on the subject of the request.
The subject requested must be clearly and comprehensibly stated in the application, which includes explanations regarding the right that the Relevant Person will make and request to use the rights mentioned above. Information and documents related to the application must be attached to the application.
Although the subject of the request must be related to the person of the applicant, if acting on behalf of someone else, the applicant must be specifically authorized in this regard and this authority must be documented (power of attorney). In addition, the application must contain identity and address information, and documents confirming identity must be attached to the application.
Requests made by unauthorized third parties on behalf of someone else will not be considered.
How Long Will Your Requests Regarding the Processing of Your Personal Data Be Answered?
Your claims regarding your personal data are evaluated and answered within 30 days at the latest from the date they reach us. In case your application is evaluated negatively, the reasons for rejection will be sent to the address you specified in the application by e-mail or postal mail.